Monday, December 1, 2008

Agent Provocateur free perfume

I used to work for a British company, and I've long wondered why everyone calls everyone 'mate' in the UK. I find it incomprehensible that women are called mates alongside the men. It just doesn't seem right! So to right the wrong, I started a (very small) petition to create the term 'mate-tress', to which people said, well that's just stupid.

And now... aha! Agent Provocateur, established British luxury lingerie has a Maitresse perfume. The perfume creator/name giver and I don't know each other, but I hope all my ex-colleagues who see that think, damn, Tina was on to something!

Free with $100 GBP online purchase ($148.60 for US folks) until Monday, Dec. 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.