Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TheOutnet.com clearance 'pop-up' sale starts at 1PM

Update: Damn girls, I get out of my meeting and there is NOTHING LEFT. It's like tumbleweeds in there!! Good job! I found a gorgeous pair of Brian Atwood boots which I found at the beginning of my meeting, but 2 minutes later they were gone!!

I am super upset that I have a meeting after lunch!! Starting at 1PM EDT (1 hr 40 min from now),
TheOutnet is putting up tons of goodies at 80-85% off. And you know they have good stuff.

For sale: over 350 items from over 100 designers, including Chloe, Stella McCartney, Narcisco Rodriguez, and Marc Jacobs. Basically their largest clearance sale
ever. And I'll be in a meeting! :(

To save time during checkout, make sure you are registered! Ends Tuesday, Mar 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.