Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baccarat jewelry sample sale

I love crystal in all forms, including on my person! Baccarat jewelry has evolved from the simple crystal pendant to more sophisticated pieces of glam fashion jewelry (see prime example below). At the Baccarat sample sale, bracelets, earrings, pendants, necklaces, and rings are up to 70% off, which is very tempting to me. I also think these would make great gifts. What's classier than their luxe red box?

Note: crystal is very fragile and kind of heavy. This would be good to remember when looking at rings and earrings. I had a coworker bonk her big crystal ring against the sink at work kind of hard, and it chipped. She almost cried.

What: Baccarat jewelry sample sale
When: Thursday, Sept 23 - Friday, Sept 24; 10AM-5PM
Where: 2nd Fl 2 @ 625 Madison Ave
All sales final. CC only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.