Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sephora VIB shopping days

Perhaps I was too quick to criticize Sephora for not telling me their F&F was going on. I still don't think so, but... I'll let them make it up to me.

And I think they are making a good effort. From Thursday, Nov 11 - Monday, Nov 15, VIBs will be able to take 20% off everything they buy online and in stores. Not that I particularly prefer to shop in Sephora stores which are total mayhem, but from what I hear, quite a few people do, so this should make them happy!

To shop online, use code "VIB20", and to shop in-stores, you will need to bring the invitation they sent you in the mail. I'm pretty sure you have to have it.

If you are not a VIB, but have a friend who is, you can go shopping with them together Thursday night, Nov 11, from 6-9PM and get the discount.

2 comments:

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.