Friday, February 13, 2009

Dunhill sample sale

Although I am not overly thrilled with Alfred Dunhill's choice of spokesperson, I remain a huge Dunhill fan. The upcoming sample sale will have mens clothing, sportswear, furnishings (like pocket squares), and accessories! I hope to find some cufflinks for myself or my husband, but they'll also have watches, jewelry, and pens.

What: Dunhill sample sale
When: Tuesday, Feb 17 - Friday, Feb 20; T-Th 9AM-6:30PM, Fri 9AM-5PM
Where: Soiffer Haskin, 317 W 33rd St (W of 8th Ave)
How: Google Transit to Penn Station
CC only. No strollers. No children under 12.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/20/2009

    Tina, any comment on the sample sale. What were price points? Good value to be had?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/20/2009

    Hi! I actually wrote a sale report on this :) I think the discounts have gotten even better since the first day too.

    http://fashionprospectress.blogspot.com/2009/02/dunhill-sample-sale-report.html

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.