Friday, February 6, 2009

Loehmann's clearance sale

Loehmann's clearance sale started yesterday and ends Wednesday, Feb 11th. Everything with a red sticker costs 50% less, which is awesome. Upon hearing about this sale, I felt compelled to pop in, and I scored Cole Haan Nike Air flats for $25 (retail $185). I had limited time on my lunch break, and I'll have to head back to get a report on clothing, but from what I saw, there were some bags, a wall of shoes, and lots of accessories on clearance.

Details:
Extra 50% off all clearance! Additional markdowns have just been taken in all stores!

Take an extra 50% off* all marked down clearance items throughout the store for a total savings of 63% to 91% off department store prices now through Wednesday, February 11th!

(*Red sticker items only. Red stickers indicate clearance price. Not valid on coats, boots, select luggage, sales tax, shipping fees or prior purchases. Cannot be used in conjunction with Insider Rewards or any other offer. Extra savings valid through 2/11/09.)

1 comment:

  1. There is also a President's Day Secret Sale on Friday, Feb 13.
    Everyone saves! If you go to Loehmann’s now...you can get a coupon worth 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% or 50% off your purchase!

    I plan on checking out the early spring collections that have arrived! Or buying my husband a last minute Valentine's Day present.

    President's Day Secret Sale

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.