Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mrs Meyers 30% off

Usually I don't re-post the Daily Candy deals because a) I figure you also subscribe (doesn't everyone?), and b) most of the time they don't really interest me.

However, today, one did. Use code "CLEANDEAL" to take 30% off Mrs Meyers Clean Day. As the progeny of two cheap/ecological parents who did not believe in using the dishwasher (water wastage, you see), I was the family after-dinner dishwasher for at least 5 years of my life. This has made me quite particular about the dishwashing liquid I use now. Weak detergent requires too much re-squirting. Too-basic (PH-wise) detergent means you have to rinse over and over. Dawn was my staple until I tried Mrs Meyers. I was sucked in by the natural scents which were not Lemon or Green Apple. My favorites are the Lemon Verbena and Lavender ones, but the Basil scent is a too little sweet. And, while Mrs Meyers doesn't clean as efficiently as Dawn, I'm a big fan. I'm thinking with this discount I may have to venture into the other products and give them a try-- any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.