Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Hanger Project 20% off

If you have a designer man in your life who seems to have everything, consider a gift from The Hanger Project. A few years ago I came across The Hanger Project when searching for a good Xmas present for the husby, and I've been hooked ever since. The quality is really superior to almost everything, even the most expensive Container Store wood hangers (although I still get their big coat hangers for my winter wool coats).

From now until Sunday, Jun 20, use code "DAD" for 20% off your order of luxury hangers, garment bags, and mother-of-pearl collar stays. While not the sexiest present in the world, my DH was really pleased with such nice hangers for his Thomas Pink work shirts and Burberry suits. I mean, if you spend all that money on your clothes, you want to keep them properly, right? I even have a shipment of hangers coming in for my own half (ok, 3/4ths of the closet). And don't even get me started on those damn wire hangers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.