Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shopping Las Vegas: James Perse in Caesar Forum

I thought I'd share my find with anyone who happens to live or be visiting Las Vegas anytime soon: the James Perse store in the Caesar Forum has a huge collection of tees, lounge shorts, and other odds and ends at 'outlet' prices. Basically a woman's tee which was $50 or so is marked to $30. AND they are currently doing +30% off the outlet price, so I just got 2 tops for $21 each. FAB deal!!!

I would have bought way more, but I actually own most of those colors already (hehe) and they are limited in size 2.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/24/2010

    You just described the james perse sample sale set-up for perse. They must be having a sample sale at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sales person I spoke to mentioned they had a sample sale a while ago, and it was so successful they have made it a temporarily permanent part of the store. I am sure it will be there through the end of Dec at least! They had tons of t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.