Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Inhabit online sample sale

I feel like I have been gone for FOREVER!!! First there I was a bridesmaid in my friend Angela's wedding in Houston, which was gorgeous and festive, and then I went the completely opposite direction and spent 3 days squirreled away in really boring Parsippany, NJ for an off-site meeting. Then these past few days I've been helping my uncle and my mom clean out my grandmother's house out in Queens. My grandma is a hoarder!! It was terrible!

And now... I'm back. So forgive me for my extended absence. I've got a lot to work through, but first...

Inhabit has launched an online sample sale with items (even cashmere) priced up to 80% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.