Monday, December 1, 2008

Frette sample sale, round 2

Well-informed commenter Matt wasn't wrong. If you missed out on the last Frette sale, you get another shot! I got a test set of hotels towels last time which I've never tried before but am totally in love with now-- I'm going to go for more this time around! Prices up to 80% off.

What: Frette Sample Sale
When: Sunday, Dec. 7 - Thursday, Dec. 11; Sun-Wed 9AM-6:30PM, Thurs 9AM-5PM
Where: Soiffer Haskin, 317 W 33rd St (W of 8th Ave)
How: Google Transit to Penn Station
CC only. No strollers. No children under 12.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/10/2008

    I was there on Sunday. It was a great sale. The linen pajamas were $90.00 each. The regular prices were a lot of more.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.