Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shanghai Tang private sale

Very rarely do I see that I received an email that makes me smile even before opening it. Sometimes it is from a longtime friend I have not heard from in a while, but most of the times it's the subject line announcing a fabulous sale. (Is that sad?)

Case in point: "Shanghai Tang friends and family private sale". First off, I adore Shanghai Tang. If my NYC apt dining room was kept stately and permanently set, I'd have ST napkin rings. (Instead the dining room table is where piles of old mail collect). Secondly, I'm uber jealous that the boutiques in Asia are having big sales right now, Hong Kong in particular.

So, without further adieu, here are the details. The email specifically states you need a print-out to get in, so go prepared. It is also first-come-first-served, so I am guessing there will be no replenishing. That means I'm there at 10:30AM next Thursday.

What: Shanghai Tang friends and family private sale
When: Thursday, Jun 18 - Sunday, Jun 21; Th-Sat 10:30AM-6:30PM, Sun 12-5:30PM
Where: Shanghai Tang, 600 Madison Ave
Cash or CC only, no Amex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.