Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Barney's Warehouse Sale starts Thursday!


My favorite sale is back! Starting Thursday bright and early, you'll find people lining up on 17th St, awake only thanks to caffeine and adrenalin. Barney's has had some damn good sales this summer, so let's hope that there's still good stuff left for the Warehouse Sale! A quick look at what they have on sale online reveals lots of Lanvin shoes, a sizable variety of Rag & Bone clothing, and your requisite Marc Jacobs. Surprisingly, there's nothing I'm really gunning for, and shopping without a mission is just not as fun! Hmm, I suppose I could always use more Prada heels...

To prepare, you can read my shopping strategy or refresh yourself with my guidlines on how to survive the BWS.

What: Barney's Warehouse Sale NYC
When: Thursday, Aug 20 - Monday, Sep 7; Aug 20/21 8AM-PM; M-F 10AM-9PM, S/S 10AM-7PM, Sep 7 10AM-7PM
Where: Barney's Co-op space, 255 W 17th St (btw 7th/8th Ave); 212-450-8400

See the back of the postcard below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.