Monday, May 3, 2010

Botkier sample sale

If you heart Botkier, plan on heading to their sale of exclusive styles, limited editions, and real samples. It will be 50-70% off bags, wallets/accessories, and shoes! I'm pretty excited because even though I don't carry Botkier bags, I've really started liking their heels, which I've gotten from Endless.com.

To keep it fun and light-hearted, they'll be raffling off 3 $1,000 giftcards and if you send them a photo of you and your mom either via their Facebook page or Twitter (@botkierbags), they'll give you an additional 10% off! How cute is that?

What: Botkier sample sale
When: Thursday, May 6 - Sunday, May 9; Th/F 11AM-7PM, S 11AM-6PM, Su noon-5PM
Where:
60 Mercer St (@ Broome St)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.