Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Frederic Fekkai freebie at Saks

If you love Fekkai hair products and you live near a Saks 5th Avenue, print out this coupon and get one free full-size Brilliant Glossing Cream, Full Blown Volume Lifting Hairspray, Color Care Anti-Fade Top Coat, or Silky Straight Ironless Straightening Balm. You just need to head over to your local Saks on Thursday, Aug 26. First come, first served, so make sure you don't have any morning meetings.

I don't know which one I'm going to pick! Any recommendations? (I have the Anti-Frizz Balm, and love it, and I'm covered on hairspray.) The top coat? The glossing cream? Decisions, decisions!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/17/2010

    Oh this is perfect thanks so much for posting this... Just as I was running out of the glossing cream... Ooooh I am one happy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, you've reminded me... I will need to try the Glossing Cream sample I have... to see if that's the one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.