Monday, August 9, 2010

James Perse sample sale, NYC

Hallelujah, and crap at the same time. Crap because I was saving my pennies for the Barney's Warehouse Sale, and this is definitely going to reduce the size of the BWS kitty.

Starting Friday, James Perse is hosting their sample sale in Chelsea Market. It will be their 2nd NYC sale (you can read my sale report from the one in March here), and if this one will be anything like the last one, it's gonna be very expensive for me! I can't wait!!

This time, I will go EARLY so I can get some tank tops (which were the first to go last time).

What: James Perse sample sale
When: Friday, Aug 13 - Sunday, Aug 15; F-S 10AM-8PM, Sun 10AM-4PM
Where: Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.