Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Equinox Greenwich Ave shop 20% off

I received this email yesterday, and while I know the shop is open to everyone, I'm not sure if this promotion works for non-members. I don't see why not, but before you lug a bag of old sweatpants over, I would probably give them a call. This may or may not also apply to other Equinox shops too. Ends Friday, Jul 31.
Dear Tina,

I want to remind you that there are only a few days left to take advantage of our special offer at The Shop. Until July 31st, bring in your gently used performance wear for donation to local charities and you'll receive 20% off your purchase.

Let freedom bring, and give back to your community.

In good health,
Shop Manager
Equinox Greenwich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.