Wednesday, June 30, 2010

theOutnet.com cute shoes

theOutnet.com has been doing some pretty random advertising (most of which I don't post b/c I think it's a bit of a stretch). But I like having a little browse to see what they've got. Right now I'm actually impressed with their shoe collection. They have a decent selection of sandals and heels under $300. For example:

These Valentinos are gorgeous! $278 if you wear size 9 (retail $695)


and these super classy Rupert Sanderson pumps are the perfect vampy work staple. $257, and they have a nice range of sizes available (retail $735).

1 comment:

  1. Fashionista!6/30/2010

    oooh I like the valentinos! That colour is so in this summer! Matches my nail polish.. I should totally check those out! ;)

    Also I read that if you're a banana card holder it's 40% off today for two regular priced items! Not sure if you need a code though.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.