Monday, October 11, 2010

TheOutnet.com Alaia shoe sale tomorrow

Wingtip and intricately designed shoes are so in for fall, if that's not just another reason to want a pair of Alaias! The pop-up sale starts tomorrow, although exact time is unknown.
Prices will be up to 60% off. Here are some price points: slashed suede boots $690 (retail $1,725), patent cut-out ankle boots $502 (retail $1,115), patent leather and lace pumps $363 (retail $725), OR these gorgeous patent-leather cutout beauties $495 (retail $1,100)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina -
    Looking forward to this one! Do you know how Alaia shoes tend to fit? I wear a 38 1/2 in Manolo & Louboutin; any idea how Alaia runs?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cary! I don't own a pair of Alaias, but I have tried them on, so I consider them true-to-size. I'd go with the size you wear in Manolos. I can't wait-- I hope the selection is good and doesn't run out too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, that helps. Good luck to you in the race for a deal; I'll be here hitting refresh for the next hour or so... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are really making us wait!

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.