Wednesday, October 13, 2010

YOOX.com EU sample sale

I guess us Americans don't get a crack at it until after Europeans, but all the better for you if you live across the pond!

Going on now for Europeans-- YOOX.com is having their famous 'sample sale' - their clearing out of all Spring/Summer items at up to 90% off. It's pretty wild. The EU sale ends Monday, Oct 18, and then presumably (I hope!) the US (and by that I really mean me) gets to pounce! Last year I got a Derek Lam dress for $79!

I'm pretty sure all sales are final. And many many thanks to the anonymous commenter who tipped me off :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/13/2010

    You shouldn't get too excited though, the selection is pretty meager. I don't think I've ever been this underwhelmed by a sale, especially considering the fact that most of the merchandise is still the same price as it used to be during the 70% and 80% sales.
    I was hoping they'd add some Fall/Winter clothing to live up to the "sample" part in this sale, but alas to no avail. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? How absolutely crappy! That's totally disappointing, as I've always scored at least something from these sales. *sigh* Thanks for letting me know!!

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.