Friday, March 25, 2011

3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale for Japan

Update: a commenter posted that Phillip Lim himself is there, and that 100% of proceeds go to Japan. Two very good reasons to go!

From
Racked.com:

I am absolutely, totally BUMMED that I will be out of town for this. Granted, it's my best friend's wedding, but GOD this is a PHILLIP LIM sample sale. Rita, I semi-hate you.

I don't know how much of the 'proceeds' will go to Japan, but I haven't seen Phillip Lim have a sample sale in... 2 years? 3 years? Thank you, Japan!

What: 3.1 Phillip Lim sample sale
When: Thursday, Mar 24 - Friday, Mar 25; 10AM-6PM
Where: 17th Fl @ 260 W 39th St

2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasant surprise, but Phillip Lim was there helping out for the cause. Word has it 100% of the proceeds will go to aid Japan relief efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now I am doubly sad that I'm not there :( I hope you had a great time!!! I'm so happy to hear that 100% goes towards Japan :D

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.