Monday, March 28, 2011

Shizuka spa steals

Shizuka Spa hasn't participated in Spa Week for the past couple of years, which has bummed me out, BUT, they're doing their own promo week Apr 11-17th! I have immediately booked another Geisha Facial (yes, the bird poo facial) because I LOVED it last time and cannot wait to do it again! I just wanted to share this with you in case you were also a fan (or just need a massage!). You can also use their infrared sauna (their little sweatbox) free prior to any facial or massage if you ask when you make your appointment.

Their offerings:

- 60 Min Geisha Facial - $90 (reg. $180)
- 35 Min Swedish or Shiatsu Massage - $50 (reg. $85)
- 50 Min Swedish or Shiatsu Massage - $80 (reg. $105)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.