Thursday, March 3, 2011

Racked.com article on pregnant Lauren Santo Domingo

I like Moda Operandi a lot, even though I have curbed my spending quite a bit due to school this fall. The concept is solid, the audience is there, and if you have the connections and network to make it all come together, more power to you. That being said, I always thought Lauren Santo Domingo was ok. I mean, little rich girl with super gorgeous well-bred husband, well, of course there's some built-in bitterness :)

But this Racked.com interview excerpt is just too much! She says she never washes her own hair (like, EVER), which makes me think, so either 1) she's pretty filthy, or 2) she's at a salon 3+ times a week to get her hair washed. Or I guess 3) she employs someone to bathe her (creepy). All seem ridiculous, but who has the TIME go to go a hair salon 3+ times a week?!?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/04/2011

    Something tells me this girl isn't going to opt for a natural childbirth either.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.