Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Betsey Johnson sample sale

An email from a reader has alerted me to an ongoing Betsey Johnson sale. (Thanks Debra!)

Her report: There's a Betsey Johnson sale going on right now and it's awesome (if you love Betsey). Dresses are $50-$110, bags are around $50, jewelry can be had for $25.


10a-9p
Wednesday through Friday
Millennium Broadway Hotel
145 W44th St, 6th floor

Ends Saturday, Apr 9.

I should also let you know that I am off in a few hours to Puerto Vallarta, not returning until Sunday. So there will be no more posts from me until then... get some good shopping done for me!

1 comment:

  1. I was there this afternoon - tons of merchandise and already some markdowns! Check out the pricing and photos I took: http://onthesly.tumblr.com/post/4424117764/sly-eye-betsey-johnson-sample-sale

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.