Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Coach preferred customer event

Coach, for some reason, really loves me, despite the fact that I've only bought one bag and a few accessories from them my entire life. (I think I also had a Coach bag in middle school-- back when they had the gold toggle closure, but it was a gift).

Anyways, if you are on a Coach mailing list, be sure to check your mail for a postcard they've sent out for their Preferred Customer Event. Basically you can get 25% off everything in the entire store and online from this Friday through Mother's Day. Your postcard serves as your in-store coupon, and there's a one-time-use online code on the back.

Or, perhaps you get a personal invitation on the phone, like I did as well. (They must be marketing hard for this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.