Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sephora 15% off

I am back!!! And to make you all very envious, here's a photo of the view from our balcony.

Puerto Vallarta was great, the resort was unbelievable, and I think the bride-to-be was very happy with her little girls' getaway! It was luxurious and laid-back-- perfecto!

Now back to work and reality! My hair and skin got a lot of sun exposure, so I'm very happy to see this little goodie coming around: Sephora 15% off. You need to be a registered Beauty Insider and use code "CHICWEEK". AND, for those who want to shop in-stores, be on the watch for the email (it's got a barcode).

I am not exactly sure of the dates since I got the VIB email, so we get an extra day on one end or the other. Anyway, give it a shot sometime between Thursday, Apr 14 - Thursday, Apr 21.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/14/2011

    Is this only for VIB's ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can this offer be used in store as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this is only for VIBs b/c the print says VIBs "get an extra day". So I assume that normal Beauty Insiders have access as well?

    And yes, the offer is good in-store so long as you get their email (which has a barcode and you can print out) or a postal mailing.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.