Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Marchesa sale report

The Marchesa sale continues to enthrall me. Prices are fantastic and selection is good, and this time, the selection is even better than last and prices are slightly lower.

AND, if you buy 2 or more short dresses, they take 20% off. Not too shabby. I am absolutely kicking myself for not going to the F&F preview yesterday because things are going fast. There is a huge, mouth-watering selection of long gowns, though, for those of you with occasion to wear them (and yes, I am quite pouty that I don't). 100% silk stoles in black, forest green, navy, red, maroon, taupe, dusty rose, and dusky sky are only $40. Run, don't walk.

Notte by Marchesa
- Short dresses $295
- Gowns $450
- As is $50
- Silk stoles $40

Marchesa
- Short dresses $700
- Cocktail dresses & gowns $1250+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.