Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ray-Ban Wayfarers, $100

After lunch at No. 28 (which is really awesome, BTW), my eagle eyes spotted a chalkboard sidewalk sign that said SAMPLE SALE! Let me just say I am very happy I checked it out.

It looks like the entire store is pretty much on sale, eyeglasses and sunglasses priced from $50 to $175. It looked like from $50-100 you could find Emporio Armani, Miu Miu, Just Cavalli, Hugo Boss. A really good selection of Ray-Ban Wayfarers, even red, black, and camouflage, were only $100. Over $150 were most of the Persol, Dior, D&G, Valentino, Marc Jacobs, and Prada ($175). The staff was really nice, and you get proper matching cases with your purchases. I waltzed out the door with sporty Emporio Armani and huge Prada sunnies for a total of $225. Awesome.

What: Optical sample sale
When: Ongoing
Where: Kawaii Optical, 30 Carmine St. (right off Bleeker); 212-620-0366

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.