Thursday, May 28, 2009

Barneys designer sale

Update: It only gets better. Hardworking Sales Associate Ramiro has sent me Picasa albums of the Prada/Miu Miu and Lanvin (including ballet) shoes now on sale. Prada shoes are probably my favorite shoes in the whole entire world, so I just might have to pay Barney's a visit!

The way I'm gawking at my laptop right now would make passerbys HIGHLY suspicious of what's on my screen. My eyes are wide as saucers and I admit, my mouth is agape. Some might immediately think inappropriate content, but no! it's the majestic assortment of size 6.5 shoes available on sale at
Barneys.com right now. Namely, a ton of Louboutins, Manolos, and even a couple of YSLs. See for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.