Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Free Zagat NYC guide

While walking to Keste Pizza for lunch (excellent, by the way), I passed a couple of guys handing out postcards requesting restaurant reviews in exchange for free Zagat guides. With the Michelin guide in NYC, I really don't refer to my Zagat guide much anymore, and I have seen Mr. Zagat doing the power lunch a couple of times at Jean Georges, so he's definitely trying to keep his ship afloat. But a free copy? Why not? I can contribute more than enough restaurant dining experiences to warrant a free copy. I thought I'd share :)

1. Go to http://www.zagat.com/votenyc
2. Register (free) or sign into your account
3. Select your favorite restaurants and write reviews
4. Finalize and 'send it in'
5. Voila! Get either a free copy of Zagat NYC 2010 when it comes out, a 90 day online subscription to Zagat.com, or an entry into their $500 sweepstakes

Ends Sunday, May 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.