Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Container Store 20% off

Not fashion-y, but we certainly could do with more cedar slats, mothballs, garment bags, coat hangers, laundry racks, and clothing storage! I cannot tell you how much money I spend at the Container Store buying things to 'protect my investments'. My DH thinks I'm totally insane (and wasting money), but why splurge for the designer goodies if you aren't going to keep them nice?? Just because I bought it at a sample sale doesn't mean I value it any less ;)

Use code "SAVENOW" to take 20% off at
ContainerStore.com or print the coupon (PDF) to shop in-stores. You will definitely need the coupon to get the discounts in the store. Ends Sunday, Nov 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.