Thursday, October 29, 2009

Valentino sample sale

Aside from the bags, another little bit of information caught my eye: WEDDING GOWNS. Um, seriously? A Valentino wedding gown? It almost makes me wish I hadn't gotten married already, although I love love love my dress. WARNING: now going totally off topic... And since all girls love showing off the dress, I'm more than happy to post the stock photo and an 'action photo' for the curious. And as a side note, what have you done, or what would you do, with your wedding gown? I bought it new (but on sale of course), had it altered, wore it on my wedding day, and had it cleaned and box by Madame Paulette for a tidy $800 (oh yes, that little bit will cost you). Now I have no idea what to do with it. I'm not planning on having kids, and I considered Trash the Dress, donating it, or making drapes out of all that fabric.

Back to the topic at hand: Valentino sample sale. Indeed aside from the 'limited selection' of bridal gowns, there will be womens clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories, and even some stock for men (clothing and accessories)!


What: Valentino sample sale
When: Thursday, Nov 5 - Sunday, Nov 8; Th-S 9AM-6:30PM, Sun 9AM-5PM
Where: Soiffer Haskin, 317 W 33rd St (W of 8th Ave); 718-747-1656
CC only. No strollers. No children under 12. All sales final.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.