Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bellino sample sale

Now that the year is winding down, what better way to pass time than lie in your warm cushy bed, rolling around on those ridiculously soft sheets? That's sounding pretty good to me as I continue to shop myself to exhaustion (beautiful, delicious exhaustion tainted with the sweet smell of victory, that is).

Promising 'very low prices' of up to 80% off, it might be worth your while to pop in and see if any of Bellino's luxurious Italian bedding appeals to your senses/wallet. Note to those with plushy mattresses: I have a pillow-top and the fitted sheet is really doing its best not to come off, but its definitely straining!

What: Bellino sample sale
When: Thursday, Dec 3 - Sunday, Dec 6; 10AM-7PM daily
Where: Milan Luxury, 57 Greene St (@ Broome St); 212-228-6651

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.