Tuesday, December 8, 2009

YOOX.com 10% off with personal code

YOOX.com is shipping for free all month, but if you're registered with them, then they'll have sent you a personal code good for an extra 10% off and free gift wrapping. These codes can be used three times before they are tapped out.

If you don't have a code, then you are welcome to try using mine: "fashionprospectress@yooxmas" (yes, with the @ sign and everything). I've bought all my gifts, and I certainly need to stop shopping for myself!


Please let me know if/when the code stops working, so I can update this post. Also, if you would like to contribute your code in the spirit of the holiday season, leave it in the comments or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.