Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inhabit cashmere 70% off

First I'd like to say that I am typing this post as I am sitting 38,000 feet in the air on my way to SFO. I am so happy that technology (or more accurately, laws) now allow passengers to cough up a wee bit of cash and fly the friendly skies WITH email, IM, and online shopping! I highly recommend it. (That being said, my posts may be pretty infrequent this weekend-- sorry in advance!)

Now, onto the important stuff. Starting today until next Wednesday, Mar 25,
Inhabit NY is having a 70% off classic styles cashmere sale.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting this. I just got two sweaters I've been coveting for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/03/2009

    Just a warning--Inhabit routinely posts stock they do not have, makes the sale, takes your money and several weeks later, emails you to let you know that they have sold out of that item, generally after confirming shipping.

    Be very cautions about these sales.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.