Friday, March 27, 2009

Papyrus one-day private sale

I just bought all the birthday, wedding, anniversary, graduation, and thank you cards that I'll need for the next year (in addition to some just-in-case gift wrap, gift bags, and tissue paper). Last year I got the Papyrus membership ($10) for the buy-3-get-1-free bonus (year-round). With their more frequent promotions, though, I am not feeling the need to renew that. Case in point: today-only, take 25% off everything or 20% off custom printing with code "PRIVATEMAR", which is better than the 20%/15% promos I've seen in the past-- take advantage! *When I checked out, I put in the code but the discount was not reflected. Hopefully they will adjust this at processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.