Wednesday, September 10, 2008

J.Crew private sale, 20% off

Working at J.Crew during my college years taught me a few things: 1) clean up after myself in the dressing room, 2) boys are way easier to sell to than women (oohs and ahhs work wonders), 3) how to obsessively and compulsively fold my entire wardrobe as if I used a folding board (and I am not alone), and 4) sometimes you get what you pay for, and sometimes you don't, but mostly you do.

To this day, my closet does still hold some pieces from way back yonder, and that, my friends, is a testament of its enduring quality. I do think the Rolexes are quite overboard though. From now through Friday, Sept. 12th, take 20% off all in-store and online items over $175+ using this email or coupon "PRIVATESALE". The fine print doesn't say, but I'm pretty sure this doesn't work on the Rolexes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.