Friday, September 5, 2008

LeSportsac sample sale

Although I don't own much of it, I'm a big LeSportsac fan. I like the lightweight bags for cosmetics and travel, I'm a fan of what Gwen Stefani did with them, I give bags as presents to my sisters, and I really considered plunking down for the entire Stella McCartney travel line. You would think that their recent 50% close-out would have nudged me in that direction, but no, I let it pass. Fortunately for me (maybe unfortunately for my wallet), I will be given that second chance.
Over 20,000 treasures to fill your closets and for all your gift needs from the Stella McCartney, Boutique and Mens & Guys Collections. There will be hundreds of styles from the current and past collections. Handbags, totes, weekenders, messenger bags, computer bags, garment bags, toiletry kits, cosmetic cases, wallets...all of the classics. Prices are 60 to 70 percent off. Now $18 to $168.
What: LeSportsac sample sale
Where: South Pavilion (ground floor) at the Metropolitan Pavilion @ 125 W 18th St. (W of 6th Ave); 212-736-6262 x2007
When: Friday, Sept. 12th through Monday, Sept. 15th; Fri: 8AM-8PM, Sat: 10AM-8PM, Sun: 11AM-8PM, Mon: 8AM-4PM
How: Subway: 1 train to 18th St.; F,L,V to 14th St. or F,V to 23rd St.; R,W to 23rd St.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.