Monday, September 15, 2008

LeSportsac sample sale update

I just got back from the LeSportsac sale, and I would like to report that although the early reports said it sucked and discounts weren't worth it, it was SO worth it today. All the non-Stella McCartney stock was 90% off, and the Stella stuff was 80% off. The rolling luggage was priced $84-95, and her shoulder bags varied from $50-70. I nabbed a tote and a hobo as Xmas presents for my younger sisters still in school, and I think they'll love the lightweight roominess these bags offer! It is supposed to be over at 4PM, but while I was there I heard rumors of staying open until 6PM. Stock is still pretty good... definitely worth a look if you're in the neighborhood! See my original post here for location and directions.Stella McCartney Hobo, priced at $70 (retail $350)Delphine bags in various sizes, priced between $9-14 (retail $86-134)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.