Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ralph Lauren friends & family, 30% off

The only beef I have with Ralph Lauren is that it is so goddamn ubiquitous. The styles are classic, timeless, and yet I walk down Bleeker St., and I feel slightly smothered by the brand (and Marc Jacobs). Black label, blue label, purple label... he must be focused on world domination! However, I can't complain too much because the Black label is actually really good, and at 30% off, it's even better! Use code "RLFA2008" to get 30% off your entire purchase (even sale) during their Friends & Family event. Expires Monday, Oct. 6th.

We all know my opinion of the US Olympic outfits, but if you are looking for a piece of memorabilia and never got your hands on a Fuwa doll, now's your chance. For all the college kids out there, this discount works on rugby.com too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.