Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baccarat warehouse/sample sale, NJ

I have a weakness for crystal. I love the ting on a real crystal wine glass, they way the vases sparkle when filled with water. I don't have much love for New Jersey (sorry, Hoboken-ers). However, will I be enticed by up to 80% off stemware, barware, vases, jewelry, crystal decor, and French China? I guess I will decide Friday morning.

If you are in the mood to go to NJ for the Baccarat sample sale, expand!

What: Baccarat sample sale
When: Friday, Apr 24 - Saturday, Apr 25; 9AM-5PM daily
Where: 36 Mayfield Avenue, Edison, NJ; 800-845-1928
CC or Cash. All sales are final.

Directions:
1. 287 South:Exit Bonhamton Road
2. 514 West (exit after NJ Turnpike exit)
3. Staten Island and Outerbridge:440 South/287 North
4. Garden State Parkway South:Exit 129. Stay right. Follow signs for 287 North
5. NJ Turnpike North & South :Exit 10 (Metuchen/Perth Amboy) Keep right after toll.
After following 1 of 5 directions, exit at Route 514 West. Follow signs for Raritan Center & proceed on Raritan Center Parkway. Make right on Mayfield Ave. Baccarat warehouse on right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.