Saturday, April 18, 2009

Favorite site: BeyondTheRack.com

BeyondTheRack.com is the latest big player in the growing trend of online sample sales. The company is based in Montreal, so Canadians should be psyched to finally get in on some good sales. They also ship to Europe as well! (You hear that, Gilt and Rue La La??) Past sales have included Rich & Skinny denim and Dior accessories, which pass my litmus test of 'are they worth mentioning?'. Upcoming sales, which are pretty exciting: Puma (4/21), Fila (4/23), Karl Lagerfeld sunglasses (4/24), Diesel mens and womens (4/30), and Balenciaga sunglasses (5/1). I've also been told that they are negotiating with some great brand names for future sales. BeyondTheRack is member-invite only, but don't you worry. Here's the hook up.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/28/2009

    Do not order from this company! I had a horrible experience with them waiting 3 weeks for my order with no word from them. I emailed them multiple times and never heard back. I had to cancel the credit card payment and only then did I receive an email from them saying my item was out of stock. After researching online I found many others that had the same issue. Unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered from them and had a wonderful experience. The customer service was very good, and the quality of their merchandise was great. They also shipped within the time delay they promised.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.