Saturday, April 18, 2009

RevolveClothing.com sale, Intermix sale

Revolve Clothing has put a whole slew of things on sale. If you like Ella Moss or Juicy Couture dresses, you can't miss this one. In related, more boring news, Intermix has put like, 20 things on sale. I am trying very hard not to do more shopping and save up funds for shopping on my summer trip. ! We're going to Seoul, South Korea, on a total whim due to the awesomely low fares on Singapore Airlines. I actually know very little about South Korea, so if anyone has been to Seoul and has recommendations for me, I'd love to hear them! I'm already planning on getting a new mobile phone and maybe a Samsung laptop...

1 comment:

  1. i went to seoul in november, and while i do have recommendations... i really can't tell you where to go. did you know there's no street addresses in korea? i went to this amazing place to eat that's in the old neighborhood in back of the palace, but since there's no address i can't even tell you how to get there. it serves traditional folk korean food and it was just delicious.

    btw you will love the shopping in dongdaemun! it's like 9 floors of amazingness in each building!

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.