Monday, November 17, 2008

Alessandro D'ell Acqua sample sale

I am not a girly girl, but something about Alessandro D'ell Acqua resonates with me. Unlike most blushing brides who opt for white satin Blahnik, I went with a pair of his gorgeous nude strappy heels with hand-made leather rosettes. I think for me that will always be the cornerstone of how I feel about his creations.

I might look to acquire a few more pairs of shoes at the upcoming sample sale which will include current mens and womens collections, up to 75% off. Men: jersey sweaters, pants, and shoes. Women: the requisite romantic chiffon dresses, knitwear, and shoes. Hosted by Savvy & Co.
Camel colored coat with tangerine buttons now $953, orig. $3,810
White swing dress with yellow trim now $455, orig. $1,925
Japanese Obi-style belts now $81, orig. $325
Men's charcoal jersey sweaters now $159, orig. $635
Men's blue lace-up sneakers now $78, orig. $310
What: Alessandro D'ell Acqua Sample Sale
When: Thursday, Nov. 20 - Friday, Nov. 21; 10AM-8PM
Where: 4th Fl @ 30 W 57th St (btw 5th/6th Ave); 212-388-0339
How: Google Transit
CC only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.