Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bvlgari sample sale

Get Bvlgari jewelry, watches, handbags, accessories & fragrances up to 75% off at their upcoming sample sale. I love Bvlgari jewelry, although I can't say the same for their perfumes, which I've bought on impulse but have never worn.

What: Bvlgari Sample Sale
When: Saturday, Nov. 22 - Tuesday, Nov. 25; 9AM-6:30PM daily
Where: Soiffer Haskin, 317 W 33rd St (W of 8th Ave)
How: Google Transit to Penn Station
CC only.
Strollers not allowed. No children under 12 will be admitted. All Sales Final. No Returns. No Exchanges.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/01/2008

    I did not get a chance to attend this sales. If you did, how was the merchandise? I am particularly interested in their watches.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.