Monday, November 17, 2008

Paul & Shark sample sale

I didn't learn of Paul & Shark until my Greek coworker ranted and raved about it. Now I know better! For the first time ever, Paul & Shark, an Italian mens sportswear brand, is opening their sample sale to the public. Get wool and cashmere outerwear, wool/cotton/cashmere sweaters, short sleeve polos, jeans, trousers, scarves, belts, hats, gloves, ties, and 100% cotton woven shirts. You might even see my coworker there.

What: Paul & Shark Sample Sale
When: Wednesday, Nov. 19 - Friday, Nov. 21; W-Th 8:30AM-6PM, Fri 9AM-5PM
Where: Suite 1206 @ 79 Madison Ave (at 28th St)
How: Google Transit
Cash only. All must have ID to enter the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.