Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sferra sample sale

Update: I popped in yesterday after work to pick up a duvet cover, and it is total frickin' madness!! The inventory is awesome. They brought so much more stuff this time than last, and the prices are unbelievable. You'll find wool blankets (plain white ones) for only ~$50 (retail $250), plain white duvet cover sets for less than $70, sheet sets which are very reasonably priced, duvets, coverlets, and towels. They also have baby blankets for $15 each. Retailing around $50, I grabbed a handful of these just to keep for future coworker pregnancies. A nice, but not super committed gift (choices are yellow, blue, and pink). Another great gift: cashmere scarves which are priced at $35.

If you are thinking of going, you need to go. While I was there, I watched someone rip the last bathrobe off the mannequin and take the wool throw samples. I snagged a 1020 threadcount duvet cover for $489 (it retails for $1806 and is actually on Sferra's website!), and practically danced out the door. Go go go.

I'm so excited for the upcoming Sferra sample. I am in dire need of a duvet cover, and I scored some really great sheet sets at the last one, which was their first NYC sale. I'm glad they decided to do it again because I never went out to New Jersey. This time we can expect to find comforters & pillows, blankets, sheets, duvets, matelasse, throws, decorative pillows, table linens, towels, and bathrobes will be 60-80% off retail.


What: Sferra sample sale
When: Wednesday, Nov 4 - Sunday, Nov 8; 10:30AM-7PM daily
Where: Chelsea Market, 75 9th Ave (btw 15/16th St)

1 comment:

  1. I went to this too and it was amazing! I grabbed a robe and a bunch of towels. Now I'm regretting not thinking of the future baby presents.

    ReplyDelete

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.