Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Apple leather care 20% off

For all the OCD freaks in your life (or maybe it's just you), a little stocking stuffer of Apple leather care will be highly appreciated. Although I have the full set, I have not used the cleaner (no need...yet). I do like conditioning my coated/treated leather bags (shiny leathers like Balenciaga, Cartier, YSL, Miu Miu, Prada, Chanel caviar) with the leather care product-- it makes them shiny and like new again, masking small scratches. I also find the water repelling spray very good. Again, I use it only on my treated bags (not on my Valentino or Chanel lambskin), but I've also used it on suede shoes and even my fabric umbrellas. (Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area)

LeatherStuff.com is doing 20% off with code "HOLIDAY". They sell an assortment of leather goods, but I've only bought Apple leather care products from them. Ends Monday, Nov 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.