Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cole Haan 30% off one winter accessory

Use code "CHWARM" to take 30% off one non-sale winter accessory (i.e., a hat, pair of gloves, or a scarf). You must be logged into your ColeHaan.com account to use the coupon. Ends Monday, Nov 23. They are also doing free shipping and free returns through Dec 2.

I'm a little over ombre, but this pashmina is gorgeous. You have to search for the three beanies they sell online, but honestly, if you live in NYC, you are so much better off going to the Marc Jacobs tchotchke shop (I think it is officially called Marc by Marc Jacobs Accessories) in West Village on Bleecker @ Perry. I haven't checked this year, but last winter they had nice cashmere beanies (in diff styles) for $59 with matching cashmere gloves for $49 (I think). Excellent little gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.