Friday, August 22, 2008

Barney's Warehouse Sale report: First cut

As predicted, Barney's Warehouse Sale took their first round of discounts-- essentially 25% off almost everything (some things had to be tagged) EXCEPT shoes. Needless to say, that was quite disappointing, as prices remain the same as they would be from a normal sale (see my example to the right).

Womens
Shoes were still abundant for size 6 and 6.5, with great brands available. Lots of Louboutins and Manolos, with Pradas, Miu Mius, and a pair of Dries Van Noten leather flipflops that were soooo comfortable (but still $180). Not as much Marc Jacobs as we've seen in previous sales, AND, thank the lord, less Barney's brand shoes.


Clothes were the same riff-raff, I didn't see anything spectacular except for a Prada zip-up sweater that was, at 25% off, around $150 (retail $895). A lot of the designer tops seem to have been sold (or perhaps not put out?) and there are pants galore! Want Balenciaga pants for $150? Go get them.


Unfortunately I got there with only 30 minutes to browse before they not-so-subtle-y closed shop, so I didn't get to go downstairs to check out the men's section. Sorry guys! I promise
I'll do better next time!

It was really messy b/c I showed up 30 minutes to closing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or spam :). I monitor CLOSELY and all spam WILL BE DELETED.